MABEL LAKE 2020 Protocols
Course Conditions (Updated May 2)
PROSHOP HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily from 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- Golfers must have a pre-booked tee time to enter the golf course property.
- Walk ups are not permitted.
- Book online or by phone.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, or have travelled in the last 14 days, please DO NOT COME to the golf course.
BEFORE GOLF ON DAY OF PLAY
- Be vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 foot (or more) of physical distancing at all times
- Please arrive at the golf course no earlier than 20-minutes prior to your tee time. This will allow enough time to complete your check in transaction and get to the first tee.
- Practice putting green and hitting net are closed.
- POWER CARTS will be available to all of those wishing to ride. Single riders in all carts except 2 individuals residing in the same household may ride together. Power carts as always are first come, first served.
- Only 2 people are permitted in the golf shop at one time.
- Golf club rentals are not available – please bring your own.
- Arrive prepared – we encourage you to be proactive and responsible in bringing your own hand sanitizer for use while golfing.
- Remain vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 foot (or more) of physical distancing at all times
- Flag sticks are not to be touched at any time. Cup fillers will keep the ball from going to the bottom of the hole. We encourage continuous putting and 2 foot gimmies.
- Ball washers have been removed (please bring your own damp towel).
- Rakes have been removed – Covid-19 local rule is in place to allow you to ‘foot rake and place’ your ball as needed.
- Please also do your best to ‘foot rake’ your steps as you exit bunkers.
- Sand and seed bottles have been removed.
- One on-course washroom will be open.
- Washroom facility in the Clubhouse is open, and primary touch points will be consistently sanitized.
- Garbage – please ensure ALL garbage is either taken with you, or disposed of properly in garbage cans. Please respect our staff by NOT littering anywhere on the course or parking lot. Note that we will NOT be separating recyclable containers during the pandemic – we encourage you to take all recyclables to your home.
- Stay vigilant in practicing mandatory 6 foot (or more) of physical distancing at all times (reminder – no end of round high fives, elbow bumps, handshaking, etc.)
- Leave the property as quickly as you can after playing – no socializing in or around the clubhouse OR IN THE PARKING LOT.